Customers worldwide benefit exclusively from our network of qualified and certified sales and service partners.
Our partners are characterized by competence and qualified expertise and have qualified themselves as Certified System Partners. This guarantees you direct and excellent service for all aspects of our products and solutions. The selected companies have the necessary know-how to provide comprehensive consulting, planning, sales and installation as well as maintenance and repair services on site.
Please contact our partners directly for further information.
ECI-Distribution has set itself the goal of combining new, advanced and tailor-made solutions to realize high-performance gas engines. Our partner offers exclusively and specially developed components that extend both the service life of the individual parts and significantly improve the overall reliability of the engine. On this basis, maintenance costs are reduced and the efficiency of modernized gas engines is increased even further.
- Cylinder heads to increase efficiency and reduce consumption
- EDI, the engine control system based on E²CON-GE, specially developed for the ECI Efficency Parts
- Spark plugs and spark plug connectors
- Prechamber and prechamber gas valves
- Piston, piston pin, piston rings
- Cylinder liners and con rods
- Specially curved cylinder head gaskets
- Blow-by filter systems
FENICE ENERGIA has been an international partner of CHP solutions for energy production and supply companies since 2015. The qualified team, with 30 years of experience, ensures a carefree full service in the areas of mechanics, electronics and the application of gas and biogas engines. The offer is complemented by an extensive spare parts catalog for the supply of parts for engines and CHP plants. Fenice offers the full range of gas engines with an output of 50 kW up to 2,000 kW.
- Maintenance, overhaul and modernization of MAN, Doosan, MWM, Jenbacher, Rolls Royce engines
- Planning, engineering, electrical design, installation, commissioning and service of CHP containers and plants
- Modernization of gas, biogas and cogeneration plants incl. Control technology
- Central workshop and mobile workshops for customer service
- 24h emergency service and help desk with service coordination
HGS is part of the ENGIE Group and a full-service partner for operators of stationary CHP, gas and diesel engines. 13 locations in Germany as well as a Europe-wide network make our partner one of the leading service providers for maintenance, repair and overhaul. HGS advises operators, modernizes all components of existing plants and ensures a trouble-free, economically optimized operation. Their direct access to MWM enables fast service.
- Full service for stationary CHP, gas engines and diesel engines
- Maintenance and repair of engines of all well-known manufacturers
- Own workshop with mechanical processing of engine components
- MWM contract partner and MAN cooperation partner
- 24/7 spare parts service with more than 6,000 parts in stock
- Replacement units, rental units, used equipment
- Since 2015 part of the ENGIE group
MOTORtechnika is represented with practical experience and great competence since 2008 in Eastern Europe. Core business is the maintenance and overhaul of CHP engines as well as the complete plant control. Similarly, the planning and construction of complete CHP systems in container or building design. The focus is primarily on Deutz or MWM gas engines and biogas plants. The scope of services is rounded off with a comprehensive range of original spare parts from stock on site.
- Maintenance and overhaul of medium and large engines
- Repair of CHP plants after the period
- Modernization of engine control systems or re-adjustment of parameters
- Planning and construction of biogas CHP containers or plants
- Repairs to cylinder heads, generators and turbochargers
- Sale and construction of shortblocks
- Original spare parts with warranty from stock
RS Motor is a worldwide contact for maintenance, modernization and new plant engineering. More than 10 years of experience and a variety of completed projects has made our partners a specialist for gas, diesel, marine and cogeneration engines. Specializing in DEUTZ, MWM, Jenbacher and Guascor engines as well as supplier of OEM spare parts, RS Motor also offers solutions for the remote maintenance and updating TEM engine controls. Likewise, the offer consists of tailor-made service strategies according to specific requirements.
- Retrofits of engine controls and power cabinets
- Inspections, maintenance and overhauls
- Modernization, retrofitting and performance upgrades
- Remote maintenance and monitoring
- 24-hour and on-site service
- Telephone or personal advice for motors, controls and systems
- Training of technicians and service employees
- Damage and accident assessments