For ZEAG Energie AG Heilbronn, we managed to build the local heating supply for 12 district projects in Heilbronn and surrounding communities within two and a half years.
In the energy centers of these districts we installed our standard SE²MASTER energy center controller, which together with all 38 heating substation controller, is connected to the SE²OPERATOR central control system at ZEAG Energie AG.
The standardization of concepts, processes and products was a major factor for ZEAG Energie AG, as it enables a large number of projects to be implemented efficiently in the shortest possible time. This means that, in the future, the heat supply in newly emerging districts can be installed immediately. A heat supply that is based on an integrated system solution for highly efficient plant operation.
- Consistent standardization from process to product enables fast and cost-effective implementation
- Standards reduce individual errors and ensure high system security
- A universal supply solution offers transparency and allows the operator to monitor the plants at any time
- A higher-level central control system enables remote access to energy centers and transfer stations
- High supply reliability and flexibility