The modules of the E²CORE series are universal, highly dynamic and compact multi-variable controllers for speed, power and mixture control in gas engines. Well-proven actuators are pre-stored as profiles and can thus be used immediately to power throttle valves, exhaust gas waste gates, turbocharger bypass valves, variable gas mixers or gas metering devices. Via the CAN interface, the modules of the E²CORE series can be easily integrated into various existing engine control systems. Typical inputs for common sensors are available. With our E²SERVICE, a powerful service tool is available for their integration, commissioning and service.
Advantages AVAT E²CORE
- Direct regulation and cloud monitoring for compliance with the NOx emission limits according to 44. BImSchV
- Direct connection of actuators and sensors
- Fast and stable regulation of speed, power, mixture and boost pressure without overshoot
- All functions are integrated in an engine controller and comprehensively configurable
- Higher engine efficiency due to wastegate control
- Mixture control of lambda-1 or lean burn engines
- Lower emissions
- Input for two lambda probes (E²CORE-control+)
- Fast and stable compensation of temperature and gas quality variations
- Engine speed measurement with overspeed monitoring
- Most compact assembly on the market
- Library for Bachmann PLC included (others on request)
E²CORE-driver covers the fast and accurate position-control of two DC servomotors and a step motor. Well-proven actuators are pre-stored as profiles and can thus be used immediately to power throttle valves, exhaust gas waste gates, turbocharger bypass valves, variable gas mixers or gas metering devices.
E²CORE-controlalso independently regulates rpm, power, charging pressure and air/gas mixing on gas engines. In addition, E²CORE-control records the engine speed and power, boost pressure and sensors for mixture control. The real strength of the E²CORE modules lies in the multivariable control of the engine using all available actuating variables.
E²CORE-control+ additionally includes a direct connection to a broadband lambda sensor. The lambda signal can be acquired via CAN bus, analog input or via the direct connection on the module. The result is the fastest possible reaction times to deviations and optimized efficiency while complying with NOx emissions limits according 44. BImSchV.