AVAT CONNECT acts as a rendezvous server. Registered users can access the engines and plants they maintain worldwide via this server, and perform remote tasks via a suitable service software tool, e.g.E²SERVICE. Comprehensive data and user management features can be custom-configured in line with task-based requirements at any time.
Service professionals automatically receive relevant status and error notifications via AVAT CONNECT. They can then decide whether an on-site deployment is necessary, or whether the fault can be resolved remotely. This leads to less travel and cuts engine maintenance and downtime, significantly reducing service costs and safeguarding the plants' cost-efficiency.
Advantages AVAT CONNECT
- Simple configuration of AVAT VPN ROUTERS without the need for specialist IT skills
- Central overview and task-based management of all users and devices, custom-configurable
- Customizable multi-client support with definable, user-specific rights
- Continuous condition monitoring of the entire engine pool
- Continuously updated engine output data
- Customized automatic generation of status and alarm messages
Trusted partners for your energy are characterized by competence and qualified expertise. Contact our Certified System Partners directly for integral consulting, planning, sales and commisioning as well as maintenance and repair services on site of our products and solutions.