The corona virus increasingly determines our everyday life worldwide. The health of our employees, customers and partners remains our top priority. With this in mind, our prevention team works daily to take appropriate preventive steps to reduce the risk of the virus spreading.
Despite the numerous restrictions currently in place, we have found ways to maintain our services at the usual high level of quality while protecting our employees.
- Customer and supplier contacts as well as internal meetings take place via telephone conferences and online meetings.
- If visits are absolutely necessary, visitors are required to fill out a written, self-disclosure form in advance.
- In production, a two-shift operation (early/late) has been introduced and the individual workstations are located far apart.
- Only one person is present in each office. Activities will increasingly take place in the home office.
- In the event of flu-like symptoms, return from risk areas and contact with infected persons, employees will stay at home for 14 days.
- Business trips and participation in trade fairs, congresses, conferences and similar events are suspended until further notice.
- The hygiene and conduct instructions published by the Federal Centre for Health continue to apply
We are still at your service by phone and e-mail. Nevertheless, we would ask you to send us your enquiries more frequently by e-mail. If you cannot reach your personal contact at our company, please contact one of the following central telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
T +49 7071 9735-0, F +49 7071 9735-55, avat(at)avat.de
Sales: T +49 7071 9735-379, sales(at)avat.de
Technical Support: T +49 7071 9735-69, css(at)avat.de
Sales: T +49 7071 9735-573
T +49 7071 9735-444, jobs(at)avat.de
Developing optimal solutions with energy for challenges is our strength. Solidarity is a strength that we all have to show in the current situation.
Your AVAT team